Picture, Picture, ahhhh

This is a collection of a man and his photographs. He is not a photographer but rather just a hobbyist. Though he won't admit it because for him, taking pictures is not just a hobby, it is a passion. He dabbles in portraits, likes big bokehs, easily amazed by low light shots and awed with action night shots. In short, he likes taking photos. Hopefully you'll like his photos too. This blog is a testament in his lame attempt in photography.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Look Dapper No?

I recently bought a 2nd hand 35mm f1.8 lens for my Nikon 5100. Best investment so far! It is so versatile I can use it for group shots and portrait. I still have my 50mm lens but auto focus don't work on the 5100, so I have to manual focus every time I take a shot. This becomes tricky specially on street photography. But nevertheless, I'm kinda used to it already because I also own a Holga 120 and Nikon F60 with a broken lens.





No comments: