Picture, Picture, ahhhh

This is a collection of a man and his photographs. He is not a photographer but rather just a hobbyist. Though he won't admit it because for him, taking pictures is not just a hobby, it is a passion. He dabbles in portraits, likes big bokehs, easily amazed by low light shots and awed with action night shots. In short, he likes taking photos. Hopefully you'll like his photos too. This blog is a testament in his lame attempt in photography.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shameless at Orchard with Che

Had nothing to do on a saturday and I decided to loiter around Orchard road. I wanted to practice my street photography but armed with just a manual focusing 50mm on a Nikon 5100 my paparazzo skill went kaput. Luckily, I received text from Che of My Sweet Nothings that she's also on the way to Orchard to watch movie with her friends. So I met with her and did a quickie photo shoot :)












1 comment:

bien said...

pic#5 FTW!

che is adorable. character kung character